Western and area school districts are partnering to offer 招生指导 services to high school students and parents as they plan for life after high school. Western 招生的教练 offer services to all high school students, no matter where your path may take you. The role of the 招生的教练 is to reduce barriers to enrolling in college and to help you successfully navigate through each step of the college application and program requirements. They are here to support you and answer questions you may have and will guide you up through the registration of your classes.
招生的教练 offer assistance with:
- Identifying colleges and programs that match career interests
- College application process
- Individual meetings with students
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Postsecondary transfer opportunities
- Classroom presentations
Through 招生指导, we can connect you to:
- Information on Western’s programs
- Dual credit opportunities
- Courses available at Western’s five regional locations
- Other two- and four-year colleges and universities
Meet with a Western 招生的教练 at your high school. Your guidance office can help schedule an appointment or you can contact your 招生的教练 directly.
Our High School 招生的教练
Not currently a high school student? Find out about our other 招生的教练.
If you are currently enrolled as a student at Western, 请 reach out to a 大学的导师 with questions about your schedule, program choice, or academic goals.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an 招生的教练, 请 complete the following steps:
- Create an account in Western's Online Dashboard. (This step will only need to be completed once.)
- Provide your first name, last name, and personal email address and press submit.
- To create your password, click on the link sent to your personal email address.
- Once you've created your account, click the schedule link above for the 招生的教练 you want to meet with.
- Login using the email address and password created in step one.